Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have some ideas...

-SW-Keo_Fly

This text was written by me, but translated by google.

1. Abilities.
Most of the mods from the syndicates are not used, since it occupies a useful space when it is useless in itself, I propose to create a separate configuration of mods that are responsible for the abilities. Which means there will be 4 modes that set the ability to work, and like these individual modes can be changed to change the structure of abilities, so syndicate modes will become more useful and will be more often used by players.

2. The clan.
Clans do not have a goal as such. The only reason to join the clan is laboratories. I propose to give Relay under the control of the clans. The idea is that for the relay they will be responsible, for example, 1 or 2+ alliances (! Alliances, not 1 clan, but the Clan Alliance) that will protect the relay in space on Rail Jacks, there will be a new task, it will be more interesting. They will supply resources to maintain a huge relay, because resources are needed, right? They will also be responsible for the interior decoration, etc.

2.1. The battle for the relay.
Other Alliances may attack other people's relays in order to capture them. Suppose this will give some kind of bonus on resources (+ 10% to all resources and experience at the end of the mission, on a planet with Relay). Why not? We need some activity!

2.3. In addition, Battles for relays in space

For example, Alliances can build Leviathans (a huge ship containing clan dojos). These leviathans will be responsible for building consumable combat Railjacks for the Territory War. So that during the battle in space, you can launch the self-destruction of the ship (you are thrown out of the ship, it accelerates and rams the enemy ship, exploding at the end), and you could land in archwing in space on an asteroid with a strange dome on its surface (in this dome there will be gravity, albeit weak, and there will be no need for arching) on which there will be some transshipment abandoned point, Ammunition storage, etc. This is a chance to revive PVP!
3. PVP
Just do fixed damage for a while. According to the formula (5 * (damage \ 20) + 2% of the enemy’s current hp). And that’s it. Will the foreigners be imbe? For them, the formula will not be + 2% but + 5%, and that’s it.

3 hours ago, -SW-Keo_Fly said:

1. Abilities.
Most of the mods from the syndicates are not used

I'll list just some of the augments i use by writing the name of the warframe and the number of the abilities (depending on my builds):

- khora: 1, 3(arbitrations) and 4

- nekros: 3 and 4

- mag: 3

- ash: 3 and 4

- banshee: 2 and 4

- hydroid: 3 and 4

- zephyr: 3

- titania: 4

- trinity: 2

- loki: 2

- ivara: 1, 3 and 4

- nezha: 2, 3 and 4 (but the 1 is valid ad well)

- inaros: 4

- nidus: 4

- oberon: 3

- nyx: 1, 3 and 4

- nova: 4

Augments mods don't just waste a slot for no porpouse, they change the play stile in some cases and in others they just work great with build and most importantly... it's up to us to decide if an augment is worth or not a slot in a build!

Edited by Steru

1 час назад, Steru сказал:

I'll list just some of the augments i use by writing the name of the warframe and the number of the abilities (depending on my builds):

Augments mods don't just waste a slot for no porpouse, they change the play stile in some cases and in others they just work great with build and most importantly... it's up to us to decide if an augment is worth or not a slot in a build!

I agree, but there are LOTS of mods, which are not used. But if there will be another build, Separately for ability mods, I think, this will be useful, don't you think so?

1 час назад, Steru сказал:

and what do you think about other ideas? For example Relay activities?