Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A thougth about the new "Expansion"

G.L.O.R.ious

I was really desapointed with the Old Blood and even now I have mixed feelings about it but here is the thing that I liked: it's gived purpose to farm Kuva permanently and open new Rivens more often without recuring on the daily mission.

That being said, it's something that the maiority of the playerbase won't know about. Kuva farming is a mid ~ end game mode and for the new player to get there might be difficult or take a realy long time. Also, there are those that are alredy high level players that choose to not farm Kuva or Rivens and still won't give this mode a chance.

I think that DE miscalculated how to propagandise it. I really wanted something like this but when I sed the trailer I was expecting some history, some jorney to expand on the main campaing, not Kuva farming 2.0.

And to add for the problem there was also the Melee changes 2.0 that rised some weapons and destroyed some of the beloved ones for the players that where invested in this category.

The PC playerbase acepted the role as Beta testers but there is a limit to what we (or maybe just me) can handle at once withou getting the wrong message or getting frustrated.