Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Revive System?

ArbalestTheGeni

I'm not asking for unlimited solo revives or anything like that. But maybe De could change the revive system slightly. It's annoying to wait forever for a group to run a boss just because I don't want to waste my four revives just to lose anyway. Perhaps give us a larger seperate solo revive system so that we can still enjoy the game by ourselves when we have no one else who wants to run the mission we're on. Don't get me wrong I enjoy playing with other people and do often, I just think that some prefer to play solo, and it's hard to run the harder missions and bosses without a group or spending all your revives.

This is similiar to the revive system in Borderlands, except in those games you can give yourself a second wind if you kill something before you bleed out.

If such a mechanic were to be introduced into this game, I wouldn't complain. Except if it were to be in this game, one shouldn't be able to revive themselves with full health and shields, to discourage even less cooperative play than there already is.

This is similiar to the revive system in Borderlands, except in those games you can give yourself a second wind if you kill something before you bleed out.

If such a mechanic were to be introduced into this game, I wouldn't complain. Except if it were to be in this game, one shouldn't be able to revive themselves with full health and shields, to discourage even less cooperative play than there already is.

missed this while typing, the second wind idea would be perfect, it allows the game to keep the challenge and make it easier for the not "pro players" to play solo

This would be great, I have to play solo because I have satellite internet and ping between 700 and 20,000. Part of why I love this game so much, I can play without suffering a 4 second delay on everything.

I just wasted my last couple revives in an elimination where 20 or more grineer decided to appear on the oposite side of the door I had just unlocked, you can imagine my surprise. Expecting 3 or 4 waiting on me but its the entire Grineer army instead. Guess thats what I get for buying a Bo and trying to rank it up lol.