Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee, parazon, stealth kills, Grendel, kuva liches and the market...

_Illindi_

The short version: Everything was just various degrees of bad with maybe one or two exceptions, the reworks.

But to be frankly, a dagger is now ranging 5m or 8 with sprindloaded, or more with a riven. That's it. That's melee. A dagger is a heavy blade is a zaw is a... whips and gunblades are just Nyxed and the rest is just a matter of taste now, like a stance combo, use the weapon that holds it. It doesn't matter as there is no difference between them aside the stance and quirks it has. It's all pointless in that regard. Heavy attacks have no use aside committing suicide really. You try one and you lose your combo and there goes your damage and so on... Just, wow... Why not bring every gun up to catchmoon standard instead? Same reasoning, same stupidity.

I haven't really play with the Parazon much but I hack and WHY does it electrocute me? ZAP! JERK! FLASH! First time this happened I thought I was being attacked. For real. Hacking is supposed to be stealthy but oh no, we are going for loud and noisy electro brute hacks here we are. Cripes.

Yeah, the stealth kills seems just to have been taken out. Never done a parazon finisher and frankly, I don't want to considering the above point. Thanks for removing a feedback when i was a good stealthy space ninja.

Grendel - WTF are those missions? I ended up buying the S#&$frame to avoid them since I want the MR. That is a first for me. Thanks - Now I hate the game. Goood work, go-oh-od work. Hate my self as well for buying it, my bad, but damned those are the worst I have ever seen in a game in a long time. First frame I am going to sell as soon as I can get the damned MR from it... also a first for this collector but I can't stand to see that failure.

My clan mates have run the gamut of the liches and frankly... I have no interest in it any more. I don't want to. It seems like a bad grindfest. Sorry but the way things are with melee, grendel farm and all that... I can't bring my self to even begin that. It might be most fun this game have to offer but... no, if it has any resemblance to the grendel part... no. yeah I know there a special weapons and I want to collect them but... No, just feeling like S#&$ after grendel and frankly, no. Enough is enough.

And the market. 835pl for the cosmetic pack... and mods in it. Wow... another all or nothing bundle. What a S#&$ty way to do it. I know the why and it is S#&$ty. Just to make sure you get some good stats that will make for worse decisions in the future I bought them all. Every last super pack. It sure as #*!% ruins the game for me but the kicker is, DE will look at these numbers and know that someone did buy it. A S#&$ty developer/publisher will say more of that! Like Bethsoft. A good dev will see an extreme failure in the game. The game is so S#&$ty people buy to avoid playing it.
Yeah... enjoy the poisoned plat.

And that's this whole update for me - One bad thing after another from my point of view. I am taking hiatus now, maybe Railjack will be ok whenever that is released. GL and HF as best as you can.

And I know people will disagree and tell me how wrong I am and so on - I don't read the forums, I don't care what you think of me and I don't get notifications.
Go nuts with the hating, it's only you drowning in your own misery if you do.

• Like 1