Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requiem Relic Drops

MysteryPig

Ayatan Amber Star: Let's assume you have no other Amber Stars so you might actually need this. The maximum Endo you can get out of this item is 1075 and minimum 483 for one relic crack and one Kuva Flood. In the first Arbitration rotation, if you have Cyan Stars available, you get a minimum of 900 and a maximum of 1425. Even if you don't have any Amber Stars left, it will never be worth it to pull one out of a Requiem Relic. Ignoring opportunity cost of getting a better reward, this would need to be at least 3 Amber Stars as one reward to get it up to max 1612 and min 742 per mission to make this ever worth taking. If you don't have access to Arbitrations, it is possible it would be worth it, but also much less likely that you need more Amber Stars anyways. It would probably be good to just replace this reward with something else, maybe a Forma BP.

1200 Kuva: If you're farming Kuva, this is a pretty good option. If you're already alternating between Kuva Flood and Kuva Survival, you don't need to do any extra work to get this reward. If you aren't farming Kuva, it's still not a terrible pick. This one shouldn't change.

Riven Sliver: The number of relics needed to get a full Riven feels pretty appropriate. However, if you need to open ten relics to get ten slivers, that could be a full hour of relic opening; taking one Sliver fully commits you to that hour. To make this a little less egregious, the number of Slivers needed could be reduced to 5, but the Sliver drop could be removed from two of the relics, requiring you to find about as many relics but only commit to half the Fissure time. Maybe they could be replaced with Universal Medallions or Void Traces?

Parazon Mods: I think these are fine where they are.

Pexilus Blueprint: Since this costs a Forma, adds little to a weapon, and can be purchased from Syndicates, I feel like this is a little underwhelming for a rare reward. If this rewarded a fully built Pexilus Adapter, it'd be much more worth taking, and might convince more people to use the Pexilus slot. I also think some of them should be switched, maybe for Warframe Exilus Adapters, fully built Formas, or Lua Lens Blueprints.

Overall I really like these new relics, they might be the best part of this new system. I'd just like them to have a little more variety, and to have slightly better rewards to balance out the time it takes to obtain and open relics.