Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Plans For Pvp?

Risenzealot

Yes I did read further in the forums and I understand the devs want to focus on PvE. I think that's great and it makes a lot of sense. Personally I would prefer this game have PvP but I get the fact that everything cannot cater to me.

With that said I did see where they said they were looking into more "forms of meta PvP" in a locked thread. Does anyone have any info as to what this means or what they are looking at?

As it stands the game is fun but w/o PvP it really is just something I drop in, play a couple rounds a day and move on to things more fitting for myself. I believe some form of PvP would extend the longevity for some players.

Lastly I just want to say please don't flame or argue guys. I don't mean to cause trouble. The fact is I'm playing a game these devs have worked hard on for absolutely free and as such I'm perfectly happy with playing whatever they choose to give. PvE minded players do need a good shooter to call home so if that is what this is destined to be so be it. I'm just looking for info.

Thank you guys!

If you're refering to the pvp thread I was just reading where they mention meta competition I think they meant compition via stats. Such as complettion times, kill counts, least deaths etc.

I have no idea what the devs have planned, those are just examples based on what I've seen so far

Ok that makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

It would be kind of neat if you could have guilds or clans and see who could do stuff faster. Maybe even add in daily tournaments with different rules such as "pistol" only groups or "Excaliber" only Warframe. Then at the end of the day whatever clan did it faster there name would show up on the news feed.

It would also be cool if once a quarter the clan with the most daily tournament wins could get a system named after them!

Edited by Risenzealot