The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market functionality in mobile app

The thing that I like most about the mobile app is that I can be away from my computer, and still be able to complete the passive/logistical aspects of the game. 

That being said I feel like there are two major parts missing. First, not being able to obtain missing parts for crafting. Wether it’s blueprints or materials, it is upsetting to go to craft something and find I’m slightly short. For some reason I’d be much more willing to spend platinum on materials, than on speeding up crafting time, even though it essentially does the same thing. Materials from the market is what I’m most interested in, however it would be really nice to also be able to buy from clan research or syndicates.

The second feature I’d love to see is buying from the void trader (or other limited time vendors like nightwave) and selling items for ducats. I use the app most when I’m out of town and don’t have computer access, which is also when I miss out most often on limited time traders.

I know neither of these ideas are original and have been posted about before, but I wanted to give reasoning to why I’d like them implemented and how they could be beneficial.