Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colouring Garuda's Claws Without Having Them Equipped

TheLyricAinu

Like a lot of others, fashion frame is a fun thing for me, and some schemes I use with Garuda don't mesh well with her claws, since they take directly from her body's scheme, so I have to take my melee off so they actually work well with her. "Me problem", I know, but I do have an idea on what DE could do. Under attachments there's the "auxiliary" slot, yeah? Maybe give us the option to "slot" her claws in there, and then have them take from the attachment colours? It's not a perfect fix and maybe not one that makes sense because of the wording I'm heccin exhausted but it'd be a partial solution. I don't expect DE to dedicate an entire section of Garuda's fashion section to her claws, but I think we have the tools to do that already. (Not a programmer so iunno any potential obstacles.) And then if we wanted her claws and their colours to act as they are now, simply leave them "unslotted" and they would. Again, I don't know if that's viable since I'm not a programmer, but it's still an idea.