_Rue_

Question

5 answers to this question

I use:

Nyx

Boltor Fire 24% Multi 99% Damage 25%x2 Armor Pierce 25%

AkBolt Pure Multi/Damage

Fragor Pure Crit/Damage Mods

Wait for all the Nuggets to come to the center, Chaos then kill the Ancients and Disruptors while they charge for the Nuggets.

Repeat.

Nyx goes a good job at keeping damage off the pod, with chaos. You'd probably want a heavy melee weapon and slash everything to bits while they're attacking each other.

I can solo Xini with my Frost, but that's only after I've farmed all blue Warframe mods, with dual stat bonuses.

I load up my boltor with multishot and armor piercing damage to take down the Ancients quick, once everything in the room is frozen.

Before each wave, jump down from your box and collect as much energy and mods as you can. You never know if the next wave is the one that gets you and you'll miss out on all those mods.

Also, aside from Xini, I find that Outer Terminus on Pluto is good for farming. You don't usually get as many mods, but its all corpus, so no heavily armored mobs to deal with. Thats the best map to farm on my Frost.

Edited by Soulie

I use:

Nyx

Boltor Fire 24% Multi 99% Damage 25%x2 Armor Pierce 25%

AkBolt Pure Multi/Damage

Fragor Pure Crit/Damage Mods

Wait for all the Nuggets to come to the center, Chaos then kill the Ancients and Disruptors while they charge for the Nuggets.

Repeat.

Wow I'd never be so daring to melee bash those suckers.

Mag (range+efficiency+energy capacity mods, spell strength is not effective for ancients)

Boltor Fire 24% Multi 99% AP25%x2 75%Ammo

Afuris Multi 110% All AP

No Melee

As you probabily know Everyone thinks Mag Crush is OP, but All other frames can be just as OP

if I heavily mod them, too. while Mag being the pure 'DPS dealer' type of character, it does lack

useful debuffs or lasting stun. While most creeps die w/ single ultishot spam, the key problem with

soloing Mag is not how quickly you can kill ancients, but how to keep aggro away from the POD.

I mean, you can still make it to the next round if you get energy drained, but each one of those heavies

pack a hell of a punch when they beat down on a POD, and even farty green gas seem to sip away POD health.

For other frames in general, you can be not so dependent on energy / ultimate so much

if you pack both crowd control / Anti-armor weapons at the same time. A good suggestion would be

Hek Fire / Multishot / Puncture

Afuris Fire / Multishot

And boltor, B.Vandal, Gorgon, Akbolto, like the other guys mentioned above.

As always, bring a good gun and S#&$ ton of Health Mods

(Health being more important than Shield for Greeny leeching away your life directly),

and you could even beatthe game w/o using any spell at all.

Also, aside from Xini, I find that Outer Terminus on Pluto is good for farming. You don't usually get as many mods, but its all corpus, so no heavily armored mobs to deal with. Thats the best map to farm on my Frost.

Outer Terminus is great cuz the corpus are weaker, but I find those mines, ospreys, and plasma rifle extremely

annoying.. it's like i'm playing hide and seek w/ pesky little goblins blunt arrows at me. Not enough to kill you instant,

but having been stripped off of shield and being exposed all the time is not very pleasant feel.

Most downside about Terminus is that while Xini Zombies come running towards you, the corpus tend to hide away and spread out

all around the map which makes gathering resources much harder, when you only have few seconds between rounds.

Plus, the loot quality seem to be slightly worse, so overall Xini's the best farm map there is.

Edited by TheNYSlice

Nyx is probably best at it.

Ive come close a couple times with trinity, just straight up link tanking the whole thing right at the cryopod (i have an 18 second link and 50% efficiency mod), swinging away with my scindo. But i usualy get hit between links eventually by a disruptor and cannot recover.