Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Early Concept -Zauber-

Mechanax

So, i have no idea if anyone made this already, but i wanted to try this

Zauber: Originally designed to be used as a guard for the orokin nobility. This warframe´s remains were found by corpus scientists during their search for orokin artifacts. Deemed uncapable of being used as a frontline weapon, the corpus decided to modify it and use it as a decorative guard in their favorite entertainment media, the index. Lacking physical resilience, Zauber channels energy in order to vanquish his foes

Abilities:

Passive

Pay to watch 

Whenever zauber kills an enemy with an ability he gains 15 energy back 

1) Wildcard 30 energy

Fire single explosive projectile, dealing (100/150/200/300)  damage in a small radius. The projectile can deal 4 different types of damage which cycle with each cast (fire, cold, electriciy, toxin) and apply a proc of said element.

2) Royal flush 50 energy

Zauber releases a wave of homing projectiles that deal (300/400/500/600) damage to (3/4/5/6) enemies (number of enemies scale with ability power) in a certain radius, if there are less enemies than then maximum possible, it will hit a previously hit target at random for the same damage.

3) Two of a kind 35 energy

Zauber teleports a very short distance and leaves an after image behind, the image retains enemies focus and after 3 seconds it explodes, dealing (100/150/200/250) blast damage in a small radius with a chance to apply a blast proc. The after image doesnt generate aggro on enemies that were not in range at the moment of casting it.

4) Last Gambit 100 energy on cast, 50 per second active

Zauber channels a huge amount of energy and materializes it as a cloak, he gains a 25% sprint boost and 10% damage reduction, units who get in direct contact with him during this time have a chance of being shocked and receive (50/150/250) damage. While Last gambit is active, his basic abilities gain extra effects.

-Pay to watch 

restores the same amount of health as well

-Wildcard: 

Each card gains an extra effect

Fire: deals damage twice, the 1st time it deals fire damage and the second it deals radiation damage

Cold. the ability radius is doubled and it freezes the floor for a certain amount of time, enemies who walk through it have a high chance of tripping and falling

Electricity

Firearm-wielding enemies will be temporally disarmed, (optionally id like this card in specific to be able to break the bubbles from nullifiers but...)

toxin

a small cloud of toxin applies a gas proc and stuns enemies for a short duration

-Royal flush

Zauban spawns 2 smaller waves that deal half the damage of the originals

-Two of a kind

the clone lasts longer and it follows zauber, generating aggro for the duration.

Stats

Health: 100-225 max rank

Shields: 100-225 max rank

Armor: 50

Sprint Speed 1.25

Energy: 100-300 max rank

So, i realized the idea of a cardmancer warframe would be a good thing, however, instead of the mystique and arcane, i took a more "gambler-like" approach. This is just the abilities, im planning to make a proper visual concept for him later on, but since i suck at drawing, ill be asking a friend to do it for me. 

Edited by Mechanax
  • Like 1