Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AFK in kuva harvest nodes need to be Punish.

Twilight-Knight

This goes too far now. Because the time I farming Kuva via haversting nodes, I can meet up like 4 times have afker atleast in 1 day.

- It's like in every 15 mins, or 3 to 20 matches you can see the scale of meeting these AFKer is from 0 to 3 persons.

These AFK actions keep delaying the game and even stoping it -  Kuva flood AFK ??? Waiting at the extraction ?

- And this is the Worst, Pannel need 2 players to activate. 

I had time haversting Kuva in about 1 month time I and reports with almost 20 times. There are reports of the same player I just meet yesterday at exact time period.

All my reports always come with full 4 pictures atleast. 2 screen shoots for their starting location by minimap, and 2 screen shoots for their stats contributes by mission report tab. From when I join until the extraction ( If there were not just 2 people )

Now I only do it occasionally like few times per day and I already seen 2 AFKers ....

Take this SERIOUS , DE.

This is what you get when you single-handedly steal all the kills, hit all the kuva trails before anyone even sees them and essentially won't let the other players you know, play the game. Or is it more pleasurable to see your team mates try & fail to do anything useful?

This will always happens when playing with randoms, because the team making system isn't balancing anything at all, not even the ping. That's the real thing that needs to be fixed.

On 2019-11-17 at 6:02 AM, lightfox said:

This is what you get when you single-handedly steal all the kills, hit all the kuva trails before anyone even sees them and essentially won't let the other players you know, play the game. Or is it more pleasurable to see your team mates try & fail to do anything useful?

This will always happens when playing with randoms, because the team making system isn't balancing anything at all, not even the ping. That's the real thing that needs to be fixed.

Excuses for AFK from the beginning ? b*tching the whole mission ?

But 1 thing for sure, if you don't know what the mission or the objective does for a clue, you will surely won't AFK from the beginning. You just wandering around it.

The best scenario as you said ... get kill steal or asking but no answers , or you left or you just head to extraction or follow OR AFK in the place that you start to b*tching off.

- And forget about matching system in PvE get balance nor the Ping Stable, as long as same type of mission, a new Rank can still meet a dragon rank. An unstable host with low ping can still get player join in their match and auto get kicked out.

LOL steal all the kills...