The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

weird Network Not Responding errors

BlueBuzzard

So when I started playing Warframe a couple months ago, I kept getting "Network Not Responding" messages throughout the game. It popped up throughout missions and caused my game to hang when I did just about anything on the Orbiter (leaving arsenal, creating/deleting session at navigation, selling mods, just to name a few). Hosting squads was always nerve wracking because if I got an error message at the wrong time it could really screw up the mission. On free roam missions, the message would appear and not go away until I went back to my Orbiter (but had no impact on gameplay otherwise)

But wait! When The Old Blood dropped, the messages stopped completely. Yay! No more hangs on the Orbiter! Void fissures wouldn't get stuck at the reward screen! Smooth gameplay all around!

Then sometime between November 14 and November 15 the Warframe launcher updated something, and the errors came back.

It seems like there's nothing I can do on my end to fix the messages. I am already using a hard wire internet connection (was too cheap to buy a wireless card when I built my pc) and my girlfriend, who also plays on a wired connection, has no errors at all. Using or not using IPv6 made no difference. Even tried changing the region in my options, didn't help. the only thing that fixed it was The Old Blood update. And it looks like something in the last hot fix broke my game again. I was really optimistic that I would finally be free of these pesky errors.

would love to know if there are any fixes, but this problem seems extremely specific as I could find nothing online about the errors. If anything, I just hope that another hot fix can undo what went wrong yesterday.