The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

my FPS gets lowered to 60 each time I open warframe

Temp950

I have my frame rate set to 85, but since the update, it is always reset to 60 fps when I start the game. I was hoping one of these hotfixes would solve this issue, minor as it is, but it is still there.

I have to go into options, change my FPS to 60 (it still shows  as being set to 85, despite being 15fps lower), and then change it back to 85. Then it works normally, until the next time I start warframe. 

I have also noticed that 60fps feels almost unplayable now in warframe. despite my fps holding steady, it feels like I am playing at 30fps, due to this microstutter and input delay. I thought maybe this was because I had gotten uesd to playing at 85fps for so long, but no matter how long I kept it at 60, that laggy gameplay never went away. it got more pronounced in missions with a lot of enemies and effects, and enemies spawning now sometimes hangs up my computer for several seconds. I went from playing with my settings maxed out to having to play with most of them at medium and a few things like particles completely disabled or set to low. And even then the preformance sucks compared to how smooth it used to be before.

I have a GTX 980ti and a intel 6600k with 32gb DDR4 ram. I don't notice this sort of poor preformance in most other games, so I know its not my computer crapping out suddenly.

Does anyone else have the same FPS issue?