Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Green Laser Door Bug

MasterRisto

Ok so we all know about the annoying green lasers that block some doors once the door opens up. Its SUPPOSED to nock you back and take away all your shields and its SUPPOSE to go away after you destroy the security camera.

However this doesn't always do the trick. Here are some bugs I have noticed about it.

1) Sometimes people get STUCK IN the green lasers which causes their shields to drop to zero and then it drops their health killing them and causing them to spend revieves for NO REASON. Its very upsetting.

2) Sometimes ever after you have destroyed all the security cameras the lasers will turn back on or they just won't go off.

3) I'ved noticed if you time it right you can slid attack THROUGH the lasers. This ALWAYS works no matter what its not just a glitch you can literally slid (Run+Slid+Melee) attack through the lasers without getting hurt at all.

4) Other ways people are getting through the lasers: Blade Dash, Invisibility, Teleport, Loki clone blocks the lasers when you put him in the middle, and last but not least if you time it PERFECTLY (this is very hard to do) you can actually dive/roll inbetween the lasers.

Are you sure there's no one ahead of you when this happens? If someone is seen by a Camera the lasers on all doors in the map turn on, not just the room you're in.

I am 100% positive. Its happen to me more than once when I was soloing. Its quite tragic when you die due to a laser door when there are no baddies around NOR any team mates to bring you back to life.

I noticed this laser door problem as well. While I normally ignore this, I didn't know the security cameras played a part in it. I've frequently dived through lasers and thought this was simply a way of getting through. I noticed sometimes, however, that you can just walk on through if someone has been hurt by it already, usually sprinting allows you free run through it.

Now for the diving, I think this is an okay way of getting through the lasers, but I do agree that there are several issues concerning the bug. I also notice that when the lasers kill you, they continue to sap away health even after you've moved out of their path or the've turned off.