Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine Ground Finisher Damage

RIOT

Isn't finisher damage supposed to be the same as charge damage? I was really excited to see galatine with 400 charge and a big AoE knock down, but then the finisher only did 200. Is this a bug or intended? I was really looking forward to making a finisher build with this thing (for the lols) but I don't see a point with charge damage that high.

anyway just my 2 cents

IIRC melee weapon damage goes like this: Charge damage and normal damage. Slide attack damage and finisher damage is calculated by a multiplier on normal damage, which is why Pressure Point buffs your slide and finisher damage. 

Anyway, if you want to make a 'finisher' build, stack Pressure Point.

Nope only kogake use normal attack damage in ground finisher weapons like fragor and other use charge attack in ground finisher.

IIRC melee weapon damage goes like this: Charge damage and normal damage. Slide attack damage and finisher damage is calculated by a multiplier on normal damage, which is why Pressure Point buffs your slide and finisher damage. 

Anyway, if you want to make a 'finisher' build, stack Pressure Point.

tottally wrong

ground finisher damage is NOT affected by pressure point but by killing blow

also, ground finishers speed is correlated to their charge attack speed but not directly, and for some weird reason is affected by fury and not charge speed mods.

all weapons so far did their charge damage on ground finisher BUT giving full ground finisher damage to galatine would also require giving it much, much longer animation time-> this would ensure that almost any opponent would be up in his feet till you actually finish the animation and thus you would have dealt 0 damage.

so, i think they halved it's damage and gave it a normal ground execution time because elsewise it would be unusable