Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Level Enemies Don´t Only Have Lots Of Armor, They Do Lots Of Damage

lautalocos

everyone says that high level enemies have a really bad armor scalling, but they don´t only have that, they too do waaay too much damage.

what is the difference between a squishy nova and a resistant saryn on high level missions? almost none.

the saryn will resist 2 seconds before diying, the nova only 1,5.

what is point on having warframes with lots of health or shields when enemies do that much damage?

as an example, defense missions without a frost are so hard because if the pod receives damage for 2 seconds it´s already destroyed.

melee weapons are even weaker because of this too, and even if they did more damage they still would be weak. it´s safer to shoot behind cover than to charge with your melee weapon.

unless they give the players some way to evade enemie fire besides taking cover (which is something DE doesn´t want, they don´t have a cover system because they want to keep movement) i think that warframes which are suppoused to be resilient in early levels (rhino, saryn, frost) should stay that way, resilient.

and of course, even squishy warframes are a bit too squishy too.

It'd be great if enemies didn't have hitscan weaponry so that people could actually show some skill in dodging enemy fire.

Edit: It doesn't solve the cryopod-instadeath "feature", I'm aware of that. I have no clue how to fix that aside from giving the pod scaling health - which sounds silly to me.

Edited by 101blubb

It'd be great if enemies didn't have hitscan weaponry so that people could actually show some skill in dodging enemy fire.

Edit: It doesn't solve the cryopod-instadeath "feature", I'm aware of that. I have no clue how to fix that aside from giving the pod scaling health - which sounds silly to me.

But.. the cryo already has scaling health... They implemented that some time ago.

It is the problem; too hard hitting and too hard to kill at the same. The most glaring example is Evisacators, I can live with them one shoting entire cell if they got one shotted themselves too. But noooo, they get their insane armour on top of almost 1K damage per shot towards the end of Phobos. And may Tenno Gods help you if you end up in lvl 50+ alert in Phobos.

everyone says that high level enemies have a really bad armor scalling, but they don´t only have that, they too do waaay too much damage.

They should likely cap the growth of NPC's damage at the level range 50-60. The NPC are dangerous enough at level 50 and past this point it just is a suicidal venture to even try to take hits past level 70.

Edited by LazyKnight

indeed, but not only they shouldn´t have hitscan weapons, they should too not have so good accuracy. if im wallruning, sprinting, sliding and rolling around, they shouldn´t have such an easy time hitting me