Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich hunting with friends

-PLM-Waldschrat

With the different starting plantes it is way to unefficient to farm with friends.

Even if you get more planets, you most likely can't farm together most of the time.

For now we are dammed to farm in public squads or rely on luck to get matching planets with friends.

For all new liches the planets should be the same for 6, 8 or 24h, than rotate to another one.

This would help against empty public squads aswell. 

I don't understand how a system that ties directly into railjack, an entire section of the game that requires you to be in a clan, could be so unfriendly to people who want to play with friends. I'm actually a little surprised more people aren't talking about this.

Just last night I unlocked two of my lich's mods with him still being completely indifferent to me because I spent that entire time trying to help my friend finish off his lich. Now he's going to be put into that exact same situation trying to help me test out two mods on an indifferent lich, whilst getting no anger progress on his own lich.

Personally, I think the simplest solution would to just make it so that killing thralls in any node increases your own lich's anger level. It'd make no difference to PuGs or solo players, and would drastically improve the experience when playing with friends. Really any solution would be a welcome change, though.