Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Dual Wielding System?

MoyuTheTrinity

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to disagree with this...

It will probably destroy the mastery system.

how exactly?

you level up a weapon twice only handguns and melee single handed can be leveled up twice kinda like they do now

you take a level 30 lato and a level 0 to make a level 0 ak lato wich you level up again for the same mastery you jsut destroy the previusly mroe accuret version saddly but why cant you just... take only 1 lato with you you have 2....

or even still keep... the dual pairs of every guns hav their own mastery just... when you have both on it turns into a temporary item only when using a pair they keep track of these things already using the profile stats

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

+1 definitely

There are a few things though, like, I can see it fun to have different weapons, like a machete and a hatchet. But then it may be a little awkward to de throwing a glaive while charging a galantine......awkward but awesome. 

also, lose the zoom when dual wielding guns as to make both fingers available for fire!

plus an automatic weapon paired with a semi-auto would be kinda wierd without macro...

+1 definitely

There are a few things though, like, I can see it fun to have different weapons, like a machete and a hatchet. But then it may be a little awkward to de throwing a glaive while charging a galantine......awkward but awesome. 

i hope your joking about the galantine

I mean, its not like I have 8 slots to have 2 swords for each of my weapons. Cuz you know, I don't have any space for all these things hoggin up my inventory slots...

Heavy sarcasm

i kinda spent all my money on slots ^^; so many slots and I want more

with this idea you can weild any 2 one handed melee together i think alot of people who weild swords would have more then 1

so it isnt to bad for people with a few slots they already would have a darksword and plasmasword

dont think i didnt see the sarcasm but just incase other people want to complain about slots

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

• 1 month later...