Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some feedbacks about network and missions

The following are some abnormal situations with network

1, It happens sometime that when I was the host(especially when I was playing a solo game), the client directly forced me to offline when the host's network condition was not good, just after 'network not responding' appears in a mission.This really shouldn't happen.I mean, who am i influencing?I am playing a solo game!

2,The situation mentioned above also occurs when I was at my orbiter claiming my stuffs, upgrading my mods, blablabla, the 'network not responding' mark just spin and spin then, I got a  logout forcibly.(speechless)

(I don't know if the team noticed those problems but, they really exist for a long time, at least from Trial times.I remember it clearly cause once we were at Trial, mission2, I got a logout forcibly, and other 5 or 7 lucky players got kicked too, what a bummer, such a waste of time.)

so here's some kind proposals, about client and networks

1, the game client should stop checking network connection since we were on a mission, client should not force us to log out during a mission especially.

2, when our network got some conditions literally, client should give us more time to check our network, or just don't do the changes(when the client cannot connect to the server) and notice us this, I don't want to login many times a day cause it really sucks.

I'm not good at English and this feedback article was finished by the help of a translation machine(stupid AI, u can't even surpass me!)so if there's any grammar/spelling/usage mistake, just forgive me XD. And if there's something offend u, i didn't mean to.just put 'sorry' here, i don't know how long it takes to check forums again