Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More dojo room

MollAgdeduba

Hi. As the title say, i create this topic to ask for more and different dojo room.

Dojo is not only utility; is also apparence and people spent a lot of time creating the "perfect dojo". So i divided my idea in 2 parts:

A) More room based on current dojo tileset:

-) Garden sized room but with no floor or decoration to use as we want (divided in 2 type: big and small [like the garden are now] and 2 more subtype: with roof light or roof window)

-) More garden, also based on the current set of map present in game

-) Terminal Empty room: a set of diffrent terminal room, with different size and maybe someone with windows on a wall

-) Stairs: build stairs for create a dojo with more level, not using only the elevator

-) different height elevator

-) Reusable hall more time than 1

-) A set of different reactor room, so we can choose the one we prefere and not only the one in use now

-) Make the "barracks" room also decorative, so one could put the room of the sleeping tenno without level up the dojo

-) A set of different connector; some example: double lenght, double cross, 45° hallaway, Y connector, rounded T, etc.. etc...

-) A little decorative liset landing room

-) Old dojo set available (the one with the wines everywhere)

B) Room based on different tileset:

The tileset that are now in the game are made of 3 different type of room:

1) Big utility room: with the most of decoration this room have a purpose: you pass throught them and the player must see there control center, production line, artilery field, etc etc... This room type are mostly excluded from my idea.

2) Connector: used to connect (as the word say) the different big room, the connector are present in each tileset with different size and shape. In my idea a few of this could be taken and used for the dojo

3) End room: the dead end are big component of a map. Could be interesting have access to some of that for create interesting map-like dojo.

With this final idea i want to make a final consideration: The DOORSin the game there are a lot of different type of door. With this idea must come a new little room (like the small hallway) that allow you to change the door type and continue with another set of map. For now i have in my mind the most common: grineer (also compatible with tenno) and corpus (that it look like is compatible with the standard orokin one). But there are also a lot of other door/connecting type like the X2 door size both for corpus and grineer, the small corpus door, the small grineer door, the asteroid pipe (not properly a door) the big grineer tram way (also this not properly a door) the orokin high door, & maybe more i don't have in mid now.

Edited by MollAgdeduba