Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Glitch

XactLee

I've linked the post above for a very specific reason.

I posted it.

I have no idea how, but when I logged into the forums to post about a visual bug, I logged in using chrome autofill (it had my email, and a blocked out password about the length of mine) and didn't pay attention to the account I was logged in as - why would I - I just went straight to the bugs section and made "my" post. Hours later, I look at the chrome tab again to see if the post had any activity, and notice my profile picture's different. And then my name. The imgur link shows my zaw, my current Nova fashion frame, the fact I have a Slowva loadout, numerous specific focus lenses attached to my gear, my orbiter's current color scheme, and dabbing Eidolons by the arsenal. This is reasonably identifiable to my account. This is clearly a big issue if it has any chance of happening again, especially if a reliable way to reproduce it is discovered. I hope either this was a freak server accident that has some 1 in 10^100 chance of happening or some garbage like that, or that this is fixed swiftly.

Also fix the elemental glow thing. Less important, but still annoying.