The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who Will Go Back To Vindictus After Hurk Comes Out?

__Kanade__

Or maybe, how long will you keep playing Vindictus after Hurk has come out?

I love my fifi, we've been together for such a long time, but Vindictus has gotten stale along with this new power creep when it comes to enhancing weapons, that I just find myself logging on every week or so just to see where my ap is at for my fifi.

If Hurk has a good moveset, maybe I'll invest just enough to get him some new hair and inner armor, but that's probably it. I know the dc's will coming left and right as with all of Vindictus updates. The dc issues is on everyone list for sure.

Edited by __Kanade__

Vindictus has one of the best combat systems while having decent graphics. Unfortunately, it's infected heavily with power creep, bugs, and bots; combined with Nexon NA's lackluster response and customer support, and I feel like the game's going to shut down...soon.

Mmmhm it is, I left it about 6 months ago, it's as P2W as most games get.

Ah, Vindictus. The first F2P game to actually hold my attention longer than a few days.

I wish some other company would make a Vindictus clone. The potential is there for something amazing, but Vindictus just falls short. Nexon is also one of the worst companies I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

• 9 months later...

Okay, I'm surprised a person likes Fiona... I can't stand that chick. Meanwhile, I really enjoyed playing with Vella. I just got Lynn, but after recently getting into Warframe, I now see how lame Vindictus is. The enemies are so frickin' stupid until you go past lvl 30.