Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel Meatball Tank

(XBOX)Armedwings001

Personally I'm loving grendel, to the point hes getting the umbra forma. Yes I know hes not primed but still. Anyways I did have afew ideas, small but great tweaks that could make him abit more refined and fun.

Feast:

The core and center of his abilities, just perfect. Maybe lower the base drain alittle to incentive holding more enemies but otherwise great range, great gatherer, and great strip/damage.

Nourish:

Not bad but not great. Needs to be able to get all buffs rather than a single one per stomp or if they are gonna keep it as is make a wheel so that the icons are bigger and easier to distinguish when your going through them. Also possibly increasing base duration to cut down on recasting. Since your almost always draining energy it's quite expensive to cast three different buffs that dont last long and keep them up. They are good buffs. At the moment the health is a main draw to use it. However if the duration was increased and you got all the buffs then you would need to stomp less which would mean that the health boost should scare alittle more but not to where you get all your health back at once. If you wanted all your health back you would need to do 2 or 3 stomps. And before I forget damage to those inside also increased.

Regurgitate:

This one I'm not too sure because I dont use it often. (Everyone asking, "well why dont you?") Good question Jimmy, because it doesn't do enough damage to make me want to. When feast expels enemies it also scales off of the sum of the enemies level in your stomach. Having this same type scaling and shooting it forward using a single enemy would deal considerable more damage and would be worth using for the range and not needing to throw up all of your enemies to do it.

Pulverize:

Finally the bread and butter of the changes. Simple ish but most rewarding. Let him use feast and regurgitate in ball form. Either feast stays the same or as an aoe around the ball he can replenish enemies before he runs out at his own risk to energy. Also being able to reguritate and do range damage is just fun and useful. Only other thing is making his ball form more controlled. Idk about killing things in seconds but if I can be a hungry hungry tank I'll never need a gun again.

Take away, yes he is big and hungry but he doesn't have to be blunt and use only his body to do damage. He eats, let him eat. This changes the overall look on his four, he becomes the MEATBALL TANK.

Edited by (XB1)Armedwings001