Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva larvlings are not spawning for me

(NSW)SSediles

I only get the red screen flash. Larvling never spawns. I went public and I saw other players  are getting  their larvlings fast. Help me please. I played a lot greneer misions level 20+ on sedna and saturn and only get the screen flickering.

UPDATE: changed to default settings in game options and larvlings are spawning now. So, certain game settings prevent larvling spawning. 

Edited by (NSW)SSediles
Fixed issue

For those who's still having trouble with looking for Larvalings, try going to Telesto in Saturn. I was able to get three Kuva Larvalings after 1–2 tries.

With that said, outside of that Exterminate mission, it does seem like the game has a difficult time in spawning them. I don't mind it not happening in every single mission, though (because that'd be annoying after a while).

I had this problem after I killed my second lich in the first try in order to get one to spawn i had to go with a buddy to kill his lich then one spawd without issure DE could you look into this. im going on ten or more level 35+ missions and only getting yellow flicker nothing else. the only remidy is when i help a person kill theirs..