Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beast Companions get some love?

Sunder

I know DE has plans somewhere down the line for companions 2.0 (Or are we on 3.0 now?but could we just get two categories for equipping beast companions? As it is, Sentinels and Moas have two mod configurations. One for them, and one for their weapon. Why not have the same for our pets?

Name it something cool like, "Tooth and nail" and move some mods over to those systems. 

At the moment I feel like there's 3 major builds to go for with our furry companions. Survivability, offensive measures, or utility. We can't focus on any specific one, we can't build our pets for any specific role without greatly sacrificing much needed mods. They can save their re-works and "Pack mentalitymoves that were discussed once upon a time for another day. Least with this small change pets would be WAY more useful. 

• Like 2

I kinda agree, because...honestly I'm not going to use the dual stat mods for the animals over something like fetch, or the armor strip of kavats...like between the HP mods and the basic damage mods, which are mandatory, AND the powers...there are too many other things that are actually useful. On top of that...well the actual status of the animals is...abysmal...like the 4 dual stat mods for em are worthless unless you got the status link from mecha overdrive...

So yeah, I think it's time the kubrows and kavats get their own weapon slot for mods.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hixlysss said:

I kinda agree, because...honestly I'm not going to use the dual stat mods for the animals over something like fetch, or the armor strip of kavats...like between the HP mods and the basic damage mods, which are mandatory, AND the powers...there are too many other things that are actually useful. On top of that...well the actual status of the animals is...abysmal...like the 4 dual stat mods for em are worthless unless you got the status link from mecha overdrive...

So yeah, I think it's time the kubrows and kavats get their own weapon slot for mods.

Exactly. Play any sort of high level missions and you're stuck HAVING to put some survivability on your furry little friends. There's just simply too many mods and available builds to focus on one thing without the other two categories suffering.