Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Some Help

PeterKha

Question

I haven't played this game for sometime but I have to say, I am amazed with all the updates. I did keep up with the updates ish and I've seen the UI Changes and what not and the introduction of so many things. I want the new frame Nekros so was wondering what's the easiest way to do it solo, are the coordinates hard to find or what?

Also, what maps is everyone playing now, do people still do defense or do they now play the new survival map?  Which place for mods, I'm not really looking for any specific ones since I have most if not all excluding any new ones if they've added any. I just want cores pretty much and also just a ton of mods so I can just feed them to my other mods to max them out.

If you're looking for the specifics of when the last time I played was, it was the survival event with the strun wraith as reward.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

2 answers to this question

coordinate isn't hard to find, as long as you explore the map. there's always at least 1 per map if you really aren't lucky, but I usually get at least 3 in any map.

don't know about defense or survival. I play both. mods drop rate are based on enemies, but cores drop from everyone.

Play Survival missions, run through the whole map and open every locker/chest first and identify the sealed red 'this way to extraction' door. Start the alarm, and as soon as possible when extraction opens go around the sealed section and open all chests/lockers.

Once you have enough Nav Coords to build two~four keys, make just Survival keys and repeat the above 'tactic'. I find that running one Derelict Assassination usually nets me enough Golem Nav Coords to build another Assassination key.