Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deceptive Bounty Reward Tiers

DeltaPangaea

So I'd just like to bring something up regarding the drop chance of bounty rewards on the Plains. Noting that as a 5th step, Common rewards are excluded.

0GZQSRy.png

This is the drop table of the 5th step of a max level bounty. Note how much of those drop chances is piled wholesale onto those Relics.

unknown.png

This is what the game says the rewards can be. Despite being an Uncommon reward, the Kuva has LESS of a drop chance than a few of the Rare rewards. I will wholly and readily accept that I am here complaining largely due to my frustration at getting that goddamn left gauntlet, (Getting the Revenant Neuros four times and an eidolon lens so far), but this is still deceptive and wonky as hell. Nearly a forty percent drop chance of those damn relics. It wouldn't even be so bad if it was DIFFERENT relics, like hitting the 'relic' reward pulled from another table of possible relics, but it's the SAME ONE EVERY TIME.

It's like when Plague Star happened the first time, everyone had like 40+ of that ONE RELIC because it's what was on the drop table.

Do you want to know how much the chance of getting for example, the Furax gauntlet rises from stage 4 (Which can drop rares but still commons) to stage 5 (which can no longer drop commons?)

About 2.5%. Similar for all the other rewards. All the rest of the drop chance is piled on to those goddamn relics. This entire hunt for that gauntlet has caused me to develop a spiteful hatred for Ash just out of association, never mind how goddamn wonky it is that the 'uncommon' reward of the Kuva has the same drop chance as the 'rare' ones.

Edited by DeltaPangaea