The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The only thing I can do is log in.

ActualDogeVash

unknown.pngAfter the Empyrean update dropped, I havent been able to play the game in any way with the only thing i can actually do is log in. The game crashes the second after I log in, only letting me see the update message, not even giving me time to click continue.

I have verified the game files, I have switched from DirectX 11 down to DirectX 10, I have manually updated Widows, I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I can only log in, see the Empyrean update message, and the cam simply crashes.

I will update this when I can with more steps i will take to try and solve the problem.

Edit: I use an Asus Aspire R7, i5 Intel Core, 8gb ram, Windows 8.1 (x64)

1) I cannot update graphics drivers (no dedicated card, and asus uses a modified intel graphics processioning driver).

2) It is a laptop and I cannot easily open it without risking damage.

3) I have ran my anti-virus and anti-malware programs (I use Avast). I still crash directly after logging in.

4) I have uptaded windows completely. I still crash.

5) I cannot locate any corrupted files. ( "Cannot repair member file [l:36{18}]"Amd64\CNBJ2530.DPB" of prncacla.inf, Version = 6.3.9600.17415, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type = [l:24{12}]"driverUpdate", TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch" )

6) My system cannot heat up IF I CANT PLAY THE GAME.

7) It is still a laptop.

8.) No corruption was found within my hard drive.

9) I cannot overclock my computer/laptop to begin with.

10) Graphics Stress test is still required. (I was able to play warframe before the Empryean update, so idk why it would affect my ability to simply log in)

11) I found mo problems with my system Memory.

Edited by ActualDogeVash
Updated info