Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Feedbacks - Bugs

Twilight-Knight

As the start Railjack are out powered, well that's fine to me.

- But Archwing is unacceptable, it's not that they are too weak, but because not all of their ability are suitable and their speed ... An archwing modded with Hyperion thruster maxed still barely catchup with Grinner's fighter unless you have to warp occasionally. Just in mid levels of staturn, exiting from a ship have aim of crewship is quite a certain death. ( That is if you have maximized defensive )

- Disable missles station: their missiles are deadly and most of distracting abilities are not efficiency, 90% chance that you still die. At this point, everything seem to be spining around 1 archwing instead of for all.

- Healing Sphere : At veil sectors, enemies have can deveploy massive healing spheres, but the healing are way too fast and need a lots of damages to break the sphere. And their outriders seem are the most benefit one because DE missed this. Even with my Frost cannon and destroy an Outrider within 2 seconds, their healing just mess it up and we end up have to destroy it normaly because all of their shield generator has been destroyed and they just become the most anoying one with chasing mines ..........

- There is a bug that many may have encountered before : The bug stop you from using abilities and stop you from ... performing melee strikes. ESC won't help, switch weapon won't help, you can't reloads if you gun is out of magazine, exit and re-enter ship still the same. You just have to get down and get back up. I've played railjack solo and this seemed to be even more easily to happen in railjack than common missions. In this case I had to use sentinels for their life saving but obviously ... sometime just when you get back up, the bug is still there and you have to get down AGAIN.

- host migration in middle of hyper jump cause you stuck on their ship ALONE FOREVER.

- We are in the era that nanites made the flesh of warframes with many powers and mystical cosmic psionic and WE DON'T HAVE ATTRATOR BEAMS ?

- The Distance counter is weird, same location but your archwing disagree with the railjack.