Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Version Of Ogris

DeadlyNerd

Ogris needs a buff? Soon we'll hear that Acrid needs a buff. Geez

Gotta love how he completely overlooks the "it can stay completely the same with stats, but needs new looks", and then another ignorant asswipe upvotes that ignorance.

Whats wrong with the current "box of crackers strapped to a dustpan" look? It makes cosplay pretty easy.

What needs new art is Hek. It looks like someone glued 4 pool squirters together. Why have a 4 barrel shotgun that doesn't fire all 4 barrels at once? What is the CO2 cartridge thingy hanging on the outside? Is it a handle? If so, why is it there? Is it something that the gun uses? If so, why is it only attached to ONE barrel?

Actually that CO2 cartridge is indeed a CO2 cartridge. When you reload HEK, that's the part being plugged out and put back in. Conclusion, HEK is a bigass airsoft gun.

I'd still rather see Ogris in a different form because that "box of crackers" look is cracking me up each time I look at it.

I like to add an opinion about the Ogris rocket launcher. Since I know the need of a more Ninja-like statistics is involved to the mix of such device, it basically requires a smaller AoE, being an armor-piercing-like rocket that has a faster velocity upon launch, with increase to impact damage (not referring to physical impact damage type, but on when it hits a target).

It can't be too clumsy like its original weapon, though it should give a spectacular impact with agility-based players to match against certain weapons like sniper rifles and bows. About 70 meters per second is just about it needs (just as much as the Paris, or slightly less down to 62 m/s, if you want).

The design itself shouldn't be too bulky for a ninja to carry, almost like a crossbow is the appropriate design. The rocket would be visible for the user just for the fun of seeing it fly from the beginning.

It's ammo system might no longer rifle ammunition, but (supposedly, in my opinion too) sniper ammo should be taken place. It should have a clip of 1 or 2 rockets, since the weapon, which I spoken above would be too powerful to compare with the standard Ogris, so a smaller clip with a slightly longer reload should take care of that.

So... this is the opinion of Protonus. :3

This ain't about a buff, it's about having a more aethetically appearing skin/sidegrade.

What you're suggesting in terms of functionality is basically a buff. More damage AND higher fire rate at the meager drawback of lower AOE? That is a buff.

Edit- personally I think it needs a nerf in terms of making it harder and more dangerous to use (let it fire when stagger/knockdown).

Gotta love how he completely overlooks the "it can stay completely the same with stats, but needs new looks", and then another ignorant asswipe upvotes that ignorance.

Gotta love how he completely overlooks the suggested altered functionality and calls people rude names.

Edited by Mastikator2

Gotta love how he completely overlooks the suggested altered functionality and calls people rude names.

I'm the OP if you haven't noticed. I know what you were aiming at so you can't play ignorant, although that's redundant in your case.

I like to add an opinion about the Ogris rocket launcher. Since I know the need of a more Ninja-like statistics is involved to the mix of such device, it basically requires a smaller AoE, being an armor-piercing-like rocket that has a faster velocity upon launch, with increase to impact damage (not referring to physical impact damage type, but on when it hits a target).

It can't be too clumsy like its original weapon, though it should give a spectacular impact with agility-based players to match against certain weapons like sniper rifles and bows. About 70 meters per second is just about it needs (just as much as the Paris, or slightly less down to 62 m/s, if you want).

The design itself shouldn't be too bulky for a ninja to carry, almost like a crossbow is the appropriate design. The rocket would be visible for the user just for the fun of seeing it fly from the beginning.

It's ammo system might no longer rifle ammunition, but (supposedly, in my opinion too) sniper ammo should be taken place. It should have a clip of 1 or 2 rockets, since the weapon, which I spoken above would be too powerful to compare with the standard Ogris, so a smaller clip with a slightly longer reload should take care of that.

So... this is the opinion of Protonus. :3

Pretty much what I suggested later on. I still think it should be automatic though as it's a bit wasteful leaving that area of RL functionality unexplored.

I'm not sure why is DE still classifying Ogris as an assault rifle and not a sniper even though snipers and assault rifles still use same mods and the only thing that would change is the ammo it uses.

Now that you speak of slick design, SS3 devastator comes to mind.

Edited by DeadlyNerd

I'd write a post about re-skinning the Ogris, but seeing how it's primarily a grineer weapon and how the time has been spent on making the current model, I'd ask for a tenno version of Ogris.

Same mastery requirement, same unguided rockets, maybe a twist in the functionality, but most of all some "regular rocket launcher" looks.

Here's your twist example:

So, essentially Warframe's version of team Fortress 2's Direct Hit?

Not bad.

The twist would be it would be OP like soma.

&!$$es me off that every1 uses soma now Q.Q no variety at all

But... I use the Burston. All you need is that fancy Stabiliser mod, then it becomes deadly.