Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't leave Railjack mission

Bonedragon295

9 minutes ago, Bonedragon295 said:

I was in a Railjack mission and there was no way to leave at all apart from aborting the mission, so I lost a lot of resoures. How do I leave for future reference ?

If the mission is complete, you go to the Nav console in the cockpit and are given two main choices... 1. Go to another mission. or, 2. Go back to dry dock.
That said, it is recommended that you head all the way back to the Forges in the rear of the Railjack and refine your resources before you do either. DE claims it'll auto-refine if you go back to dry dock, but I wouldn't chance it, and there's only so much the Forges can hold before you have to refine anyway.

On 2019-12-19 at 1:26 PM, NinjaKitsune56 said:

If the mission is complete, you go to the Nav console in the cockpit and are given two main choices... 1. Go to another mission. or, 2. Go back to dry dock.
That said, it is recommended that you head all the way back to the Forges in the rear of the Railjack and refine your resources before you do either. DE claims it'll auto-refine if you go back to dry dock, but I wouldn't chance it, and there's only so much the Forges can hold before you have to refine anyway.

fairly certain dragon is referring to not being the host, since the host cannot use the star chart in the railjack, but i think you can if you are using a friends ship