The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Teleport

olipops

I sure a lot, if not all of you guys out there, that own ash would agree that ash's teleport in its current state is pretty useless. I can never find any good use for it. I think the ability needs to be reworked or have some things added to it to make it more useful. How about making ash do a hidden blade attack like 1 bladestorm attack when he teleports to an enemy, or teleporting to them and twisting and breaking their neck or something. And if he's teleporting to a teammate, let him teleport through walls. stuff like this would be a sure improvement to teleports current status.

I'm sure a lot of you have ideas of your own on how to improve teleport, so feel free to mention them below :)

It's useful in defense if you need to get to an ally or a defense pod quickly or making a quick dart across a room full of enemies but generally ya not that useful.

They need to remove the annoying flip, or stun the enemies near the teleport location as the idea is it's supposed to bring you in melee range.

You guys needs to think outside the box. It's not terrible as is made out. I mean, you can traverse distances or heights in a flash. That said, I think there could always be some improvements that don't make it become overpowered:

- Perhaps more targets to use Teleport on (such as containers).

- Allowing Stretch to increase the distance.

- Perhaps easier targeting (you've got to be VERY precise and aim at a target using the dot on the reticule).

- Keep the flip, but make it so that certain manoeuvres don't use it (for example, charging a melee weapon and using the skill).

Edited by Kaibah

You guys needs to think outside the box. It's not terrible as is made out. I mean, you can traverse distances or heights in a flash. That said, I think there could always be some improvements that don't make it become overpowered:

- Perhaps more targets to use Teleport on (such as containers).

- Allowing Stretch to increase the distance.

- Perhaps easier targeting (you've got to be VERY precise and aim at a target using the dot on the reticule).

- Keep the flip, but make it so that certain manoeuvres don't use it (for example, charging a melee weapon and using the skill).

Why the hell would you need to traverse heights? Being an Ash, you're already fast enough to simply run there the distance.  A potential Shuriken not wasted, for only maybe 4 more seconds.

Why the hell would you need to traverse heights? Being an Ash, you're already fast enough to simply run there the distance.  A potential Shuriken not wasted, for only maybe 4 more seconds.

So you can have a different vantage point, move across places or attack enemies coming from a certain area? That's just some examples. How can you simply run the distance if the environment is in the way? Finding stairs or elevators can impede your movement, but Teleport can bypass all that instantly.

So you can have a different vantage point, move across places or attack enemies coming from a certain area? That's just some examples. How can you simply run the distance if the environment is in the way? Finding stairs or elevators can impede your movement, but Teleport can bypass all that instantly.

You don't need a different vantage point. You just need an Acrid.

...anyway, Teleport cannot bypass all that instantly. For you to teleport, an enemy needs to be where you intend to teleport to. And maybe it impedes your movement, but it doesn't completely stop it. We're space ninjas, and we have a good amount of parkour moves that makes getting around fast and easy. In the end, wallrun + Dual Zorens is the way to go when it comes to movement.

And once again, you just need an Acrid.

Edited by AlchemistMute

You don't need a different vantage point. You just need an Acrid.

You do if you want to see or reach other areas easier (for example).

...anyway, Teleport cannot bypass all that instantly. For you to teleport, an enemy needs to be where you intend to teleport to.

Yes, you need an enemy, and when they're there, you CAN bypass environments instantly.

And maybe it impedes your movement, but it doesn't completely stop it.

Well, I never claimed movement was completely stopped. The point was that it takes time to reach and climb up stairs or use certain elevators.

We're space ninjas, and we have a good amount of parkour moves that makes getting around fast and easy.

Getting around certain obstacles, but not all.

In the end, wallrun + Dual Zorens is the way to go when it comes to movement.

Perhaps horizontially, but not all the time; it depends on the environment.

And once again, you just need an Acrid.

Maybe for you, but not me. Personally, the look, sound and general use bores and repulses me anyway.

Edited by Kaibah