Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack missions need host rights

(PSN)whoistimjones

In railjack missions, only host resources are being utilized. My resources are being used for ship repairs, the artillery and the ordinance. Yet anyone can join and do whatever they want. IIfonly my resources are being used, then I need to have control over who can do what.

No one I don't give permissions to should be able to move my ship or choose a mission. Why can anyone join my railjack and just plop down in the pilot seat as if it's theirs? They didn't help build a single piece of my Ship or wait out the timer with me. I'm gathering mats but because some random nobody is ready to go I'm forced back on the ship and transported away.

I should have the right to kick people off my ship. Just had some dude do literally nothing the entire mission but run around on my ship and constantly put it in danger. This wouldn't have happened if I was able to kick people. Its my ship.

As time goes on this entire update is getting worse and worse and 80% of the problems stem from me having zero control over what's going on on my ship. This needs to be changed.

And no, going to recruit chat helps nothing. The person can agree and then as soon as the mission starts go straight to causing chaos. Pretty tired of people bringing up this channel as if it fixes every problem this game has. It fixes nothing.