Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reporting several bugs

Cvstos

Hey everyone! I have some bug reports to post. This post was written with voice dictation, so please forgive any typos.

So, the easiest few bugs I have are some placeholders left in the game. The outrider ships have those 4 weak points, and the titles for those are still marked as placeholder text. Oh, and a lag spike (pls work on the lag spikes too, DE!) resulted in this:

ydlDZiv.jpg

Next, we have the crafting affinity notice. when you craft something in the forge, you get a little notice that you've gained some affinity for doing the craft, much like you would if you use an ability, and the text associated with this still has the placeholder tag on it.

lWCrZNh.jpg

Finally, we have the refining button in the forge itself. The button has a menu generic text instead of simply refine. Strangely, this will go away if you try to take a screenshot, in the screenshot doesn't show it.

Then we have more serious bugs. When using the gunner seat, is extremely common for there to be areas that are blacked out or have some kind of fuzzy texture on them. this is especially the case when you try to zoom in. This can make it very difficult and annoying to actually shoot at things.

eaXIGbO.jpg

Then we have some movement bugs. When trying to go through the doors in the railjack, you have to line yourself up perfectly, or jump through them, to go through the doors smoothly. If you don't, you get stuck on a little lip on the floor. It's a big pain in the butt.

Next, we have an issue with movement involving running in place period quite frequently when exiting a gunner seat or other interactive thing on the ship, I'll be in a state where I'm running in place. As in, if I leave the controls alone, my Warframe will just run in place like it's trying to exercise. The short-term work around is to first go into the operator, notice that your operator is running in place, and then go back into your Warframe.  If you don't do this, movement becomes very difficult. Since this is movement based, I can't really use a screenshot to show it.

Another bug is the ice skating slide. When trying to perform a slide to go into a bullet jump, sometimes my Warframe will strike this static pose and do a shorter than normal slide.

xJolynq.jpg

Next, we have an interesting bug within Railjack where when I returned to the ship, I still have my arc wing weapons kind of equipped. And they were merged together.

NNvvkm1.jpg

Here's a fun one. spoilers ahead.
Spoiler

You know that creepy guy that sometimes shows up in your orbiter and looks exactly like you? Yeah well, mine had some extra armour and it was just floating there in front of him.

NJhNIPP.jpg

Spoiler

On the giant sentient ship, some containers are spawning inside of walls where we cannot get to them.

H5zXdYa.jpg

Often, at the start or end of missions, my Warframe will be holding a gun that is not there. Switching weapons will clear this, but it's still funny.

QyVyMLu.jpg

Here's a recent one. A squad member was in the guns, and he was floating in the wrong spot.

qQ2tXQr.jpg

When I loaded back in after a crash, the glyphs of my squad (when I rejoined) were white and pink squares.

3nVD8lq.jpg

The fan on this infested derelict has some damage, it seems.

p4gNevp.jpg

The inside of this crew ship has merged with the inside of the asteroid hanger. This rendered it impossible to be destroyed, as someone within our squad was stuck on board.

lSpDxVD.jpg

We can still see the text names of pets who will have boarded some ship with their master. We also get the bleeding out text showing up. Was this intentional?

qIoy5Hd.jpg

That's all for this time. I'll have more later. Thank you!

-Cvstos