Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient Anomalies should not have secondary non-Sentient ship objectives

Exodess

I would like to propose removing secondary objectives from the Sentient Anomaly nodes for the following reasons:

1. The time-limited nature of Sentient ships appearing on a node places an enormous burden on efficiency, with players rushing toward the ship immediately to scour it for rare caches / Shedu components.
  2. Players will generally abandon the mission immediately thereafter if they do not obtain one of the rare rewards, so that they can immediately make another attempt.
  3. Secondary objectives force a players who *do* get something they were looking for to lose considerable time trying to clear the mission, potentially preventing them from further capitalizing on the time-limited invasion.

As they are presently designed VS how their reward structure operates, this incentivizes players to abandon the mission more often than not. It also adds a considerable burden to hosting players, who may have to reform a new party or attempt to run the mission solo as PUGs drop in and out of the map in an effort to farm the node. I feel this works against the game's intended core loop, so either distractions should be removed (as I am suggesting) or the reward method needs to be improved upon.

Edited by Exodess