Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shedu

Ghosty-Jr

Ok so I wanted to open a forum to share thought about the new sentient arm cannon Shedu. Design wise? its fine I like it. Damage wise? Its a little underwhelming. Don't get me wrong I was not expecting it to be full on power creep and outclass something like the Rubico prime but the stats just feel low. 25% critical and 25% status chance sounds fine by me the damage is nice enough too so ill use it but when you also take into consideration the time and effort needed to actually acquire this weapon...that's where I have a bit of an issue. I would have liked to see 30-35% cc/sc at least! something that could really contend with the big hitters in the game right now. I know that wallet warriors could buy the parts but the blueprint itself takes time to get. To get to the Erra quest you must first do; Natah, The Second Dream, The War Within, Chains of Harrow, Apostasy Prologue, The Sacrifice, Chimera, Rising Tide and THEN bring Paracesis to the sentient outpost. That takes some time to get through even if you rush the story. So to get this new weapon after all that effort and it be kinda meh is a real let down.

Anyways that's just my thoughts on Shedu. What do you guys think?

• Like 1