Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ragemant Says Hi.

RageManT

Well I've been here for a while so I know how everything goes so far. BUT I've not, as of yet, introduced myself....and since this will be my 100th Warframe forum post.....why now?!?

So....um...hi, I'm RageManT....others call my RageT, Rage, or....just Tye :I

BUT I play this game a lot, and for a player who has played for quite some months, I've spent a lot of money on this game then I have ever did on any other....it's just......this game tho' xD I just be like:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6615-1375226950-4.g

I'll be lurking in the forums some where around here, so if you see me replying to a forum post...just say hi....there is nothing wrong with that....

Also if I see someone in need of help on Warframe and I know a little or a lot about the topic that is needed help on. I'll try my best to help you out.....because helping people is fun....yaaaay (I think)

SO.....HI :D

I get that.. ya I ' been toss'n them bills almost thought last live stream was pay 'n up for all the slick money we've been slip'n them.. know late evening two girls online.. ya that's gonna be PG.. .. wo wo .. I think I need to pay them a bit exsta...

-a-_524ec8d903ff1.pngasuro-fire_524ec8802eda6.png

Edited by Darkblue006

I get that.. ya I ' been toss'n them bills almost thought last live stream was pay 'n up for all the slick money we've been slip'n them.. know late evening two girls online.. ya that's gonna be PG.. .. wo wo .. I think I need to pay them a bit exsta...

-a-_524ec8d903ff1.pngasuro-fire_524ec8802eda6.png

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

What?