Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Antonym Skin: PLEASE remove backside tentacle

Mitranim

First off, great work on the Equinox Antonym Collection. The skin has cool marine / Sentient vibes, appropriately disturbing. Great work on the syandana, using it on many frames now.

But can we get rid of the tentacle on the back? It looks like a worm burrowed into the frame, squiggling while crunching its victim. Or like an infested tentacle sprawling out of a frame that's marine or Sentient themed. It doesn't fit, it's dirty and unkempt on the otherwise stylish frame. Please?

Offtopic: can we please get a sword-and-shield fitting for the Astreos skin? It's a sword, but the decent sword-and-shields right now are maces with dull sounds: Silva & Aegis Prime, Cobra & Crane. Alternatively, maybe the skin should replace the original sounds with its own.

Thanks!

i dont mind the tentacles, but i mind the extremely clipping right shoulder "blades" of day form since they basically clip with everything we use as shoulder decor and basically ruin every fashion setup. whilst walking/running the arm/shoulder itself clips through it too so there should be some thoughts of changing that in my opinion since it makes this skin much worse for dayform users since why do fashion framing when the insane clipping ruins it anyway ?