Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Questions.

Bleepsy

I just have a few questions about the game in general.

I first started Warframe during the Open Beta Weekend and after me and my friend joined together and got a Founders Pack. He payed more so he got the extra goodies. However my problem is that he no longer has time to play the game anymore, so my first question is will there be some way to exchange the Founders Pack stuff at any point.

Another point I would want to make is about Lore. I know lore is constantly being developed but I wanted to know when, if ever we will learn more about the enigmatic Tenno and their mysterious leader. I know that many people want to learn the nature of the characters we play and the Lotus.

A further point I would like to raise is about weaponry. I know a lot of people have said this before but I still feel I need to raise the point that there is a very high amount of melee weapons being released in comparison to the low amount of primary weapons and sidearms. While I love almost every melee weapon that is released I would like to see some more interesting ranged weaponry, like maybe some form of crossbow as a primary weapon or maybe something that utilized something sort of like the seeker grenades.

I also was hoping for some kind of body skins for warframes, like the custom helms. I just think this would be really good and I know there is rumours that this will be happening at some point but I just wanted to raise the point in case it wasn't.

If you read all of that I am truly impressed with you I would give you a cookie but I'm afraid I don't have any. I know it was a 'little' long winded but I really want Warframe to be all it can be and I hope anyone reading this does too. If not keep it to yourself.

1. I've not heard anything about this. I doubt there will be. The Founders pack is a way to support the game and show that you have contributed, plus get exclusive items for giving your support.

2. DE devs have said they will continue expanding on the lore, but not specifically what. We know bits and pieces about the Tenno's backstory, but not particularly anything about the Lotus and the "council."

3. There will continue being new content for (hopefully) a long while. There are already new weapons with concept ideas that we will be getting soon. A crossbow sidearm is one of them that is currently work-in-progress.

4. They have said they like quite a few of the cosmetic ideas the community has come up with. In the future, there will be more cosmetics like the helmets and scarves, but they haven't specified what. A lot of people have asked for different chassis to customize their warframes with, so maybe sooner or later the idea will be taken up.