Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

about kuva lich and railjack

rukashu

railjack seems good at first but are the same boring types of missions we always had, it is really fun but i can't say for sure because it's not completely in the game yet, i hope in the part 3 they add more different things to do instead of grindind 5 hours a day for weeks and you still won't get that bulkhead zekti and you can't even survive for a long time near saturn

and kuva lichs are even worse, specific missions just to kill thralls, kuva lichs should appear in normal missions too, while opening relics, arbitrations, sorties, that would be really fun challenge, making thralls "harder" to appear but giving more murmur because it's too much time to grind for that murmur ,is is reeeaaaally boring after some time

and don't get me wrong i still play warframe, i have more than 2500 hours in my steam, i just not excited anymore because there is a lot of thing to do in warframe but little content, you just log in to do some daily things that you won't even want it just because you hope the game will get better and you want to give DE a chance...