Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strumner. Worst Of The Best. Best Of The Worst.

Strumner

I guess I should've posted this forever ago when I actually started playing Warframe. *cough cough* Closed Beta *cough cough* 

But hey, better now than never.

So you can call me Strumner or Strum or anything you want really. Like you might've seen above, I started playing Warframe during the closed beta but I disappeared for a while. Came back a few weeks ago and got so much done after finally crafting an Ash after being stuck with Loki since then.

I do livestream, not so much currently but if you want to check my twitch page out, just ask. I'd rather not just post a link and start advertising myself. 

Soooo...yeah. That's all I really feel like typing but feel free to add me in-game! I'll accept each and every request and I try my best to hop on everyday for a bit. 

I'll see you Tenno later. 

Edited by Strumner

congrats... you have been here sense closed Beta It's great you are rank 6 with 93 hrs played.. and 422 missions with  3.3m income .. I hope to do as much as that,

I see you have played nyx ash and are going to play Excalibur.. it must take a long time to get through each warframe..

754vpsx4i713.gif

◄§ª§╜

Edited by Darkblue006