Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello. They Call Me Neizane

Vlasinyr

im not very new here ive just never been on the forums before, and while i wait for people to reply to my help topic, i thought it hang around here. i have no clan or friends outside people ive already known and i dotn acctualy like playing with any random person. so yea. god im bored.

I know how that is.. some times you get in a RND group and it says falure.. pow.. or you get in and you are doing all the work, it's like work.. dang I hate when the game becomes work.. ya, when you use too much skils it kills the xp super fast..  such a pain

◄§ª§╜

Then again.. if it gets so bad you can make it into it's own type of game... .. . sry that's my inner ... I guess.. pUg StOmP!!! w3333

sqp4cqqiz5ln.gif

Team mates team mates team mates yum yum yum...

Edited by Darkblue006

Same here, wasn't ready to join the forum community. Well whatever, i trolled an infestor XD

oh ya I was making fun of ... umm ya I was just poking fun at him saying he has been here 3 months longer than me and has 1/4th the work done on the game.. I'm too mean.. I shouldn't be but.. you know... it's umm funny because he was the one that brought it up... just add him as a friend in game and look at his stats... ;)

I mean ya I wish I had 3 warframes in all that time playing the game... lol..

I'll try not to troll too hard.. right :D I normally don't act this mean but he went on bragging and bragging and bragging..

◄§ª§╜

Edited by Darkblue006