The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

BUGS.

(PSN)King_Handal

Here are some of the bugs i encounter while playing warframe. Mostly railjack.

1) My own railjack does not spawn when I go from someone else's dojo to mine.

2) Attacking crewships renders my kavat dead. For absolutely no reason, even when I am invisible and even when my kavat does not take any damage. When I quit from ship or return to RJ using omni, boom kavat is dead. Going back to another crewship brings it back from death

3) When playing against a kuva lich. Operator amps are jammed, so instead, my operator uses FISTS. Like what?

4) When playing disruption that is under control of a kuva lich, there is a chance that a demloyst spawnd as a thrall. And once I drop it's health to 0, boom I can not use the parazon on it.

5) In many occasions, I am unable to use side gunnery in RJ. Sometimes i can not use a side gun but when I try to use the other side gun, it works normally.

6) Often when using forward artillery, my my UI is from above. To clarify, I do not slide down to the bottom guns, I stay on top WITH the guns and I just see the pilot and the enemies from above.

7) Sometimes when using cloud walker as wukong and it expires, I would get teleported to the spot from which I casted cloud walker

😎 When infecting my kavat with a vasca virus, taking an imprint does not remove the virus from my kavat, even using the cure from Teasonai does not help. It still has red infection when I check my kavat in orbiter, but in missions, sometimes my kavat is normal

9) Crewships sometimes do not spawn. Thus having us abort missions.

10) When returning to dojo from a railjack mission, and then leaving dojo, intrinsic meter shows double the amount that I had got, but when I check my intrinsics, it is not.