Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Frozen Bug

XCalPro

This happened to me twice last night on PC with the same Kuva Lich. The first time it happened I was in a group with one other player. I had already unlocked the first Parazon Mod. I encountered the Kuva Lich which was Lvl 3. I attempted to the first Mercy and was successful. I then attempted to try the second Mercy knowing, I would fail and die, but lo and behold I was successful. So I tried my third Mercy and again I was successful. Well, the cutscene starts and I see the Lich on its knees and I am ready to pick Vanquish or Convert, but the choice never comes up. In fact, the camera is locked and I can not move or do anything. I have no control of my warframe. I can not ESC or get any UI. The other player continue on with the mission as I wait frozen in that cutscene. I tried hitting "T" and typing into chat even though I could not see the chat box. I try \unstuck and chatted that I was bugged. I waited and the mission ended at which point I was able to resume control of the game. It also showed that what I typed did get sent. It also showed that I did not in fact successfully complete 2nd and 3rd Mercy. So the Lich was not defeated.

The second time it happened, I was in a group of 4, and the Lich is now Lvl 5 and I have unlocked all 3 Parazon Mods. It was a tough fight, but I managed to defeat the Lich with the 3rd Mercy kill. I get to the cutscene and this time it gives me the option to Vanquish or Convert. I select Vanquish and hold the D key. Then it froze and I was stuck again. I invisible chatted that I was bugged and waited until the others completed the mission. I was expecting to fail the kill, but when I checked my Foundry, I did have the weapon and the Lich was no longer active, so it did save the kill thankfully.

This is a really annoying bug and I hope they can fix it. Both times I typed \unstuck which is supposed to send debugging data to DE. I hope they can get this resolved.