Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Weapons What Do You Want To See Next?

bigfoot1812

for me without hesitation : Kunai prime

for 2 reasons : we have only 2 secondary primes (and 1 avalaible only by Grand Master founder pack), second reason cause i had good moment with my Kunais first released and i want to close the mouth of people saying Despairs are better...

Dual Broncos Prime, discuss?

for 2 reasons : we have only 2 secondary primes (and 1 avalaible only by Grand Master founder pack), second reason cause i had good moment with my Kunais first released and i want to close the mouth of people saying Despairs are better...

Despairs are better than the Kunai, except the Acrid's are superior to even the throwing knives.

Second person to say Lex prime. After that, Glaive prime. After that. Hm. Burston prime? Make a sexy sexy burst weapon? Boltor prime fo' sho' and don't forget that bolto prime with it. But we need more secondary primes. Afuris prime would be nice.

How can you close the mouth of people saying despair are better...when they are..?