Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hardware fail

Luffy_Monkey

i have similar problems, warframe is continuosly crashing, and i just dont get it, In the past I had a computer with specifications below what I currently have and it never gave me problems to play Warframe, and I don't think they are problems of my components, my current computer is completely new, I insist that there are compatibility problems, my computer is able to run any other game without closing or giving me error messages, today the number of crashes was almost 20, mainly when I am about to finish a mission and I am in a team with more players (it also happens to me when I play alone but to a lesser extent), yesterday the crashes was about 17, let's wait to see how many crashes I get tomorrow, come on DE, I know you can give me more crashes ...

I'm running into the exact same issue. I can go maybe for 30 minutes without my game crashing. I've already contacted support about this and ran gpu stress tests, disk checks, ram checks etc and we just ran into dead ends. I have no idea what's causing this.