Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thunderbolt Change

CaveCricket48

It's the inconsistency that bothers me, combined with the fact that bows are slow firing weapons. Probability mechanics don't work well on slow firing weapons as they do for high fire-rate ones.

Edit:

Pair with a high-rank Multishot mod for maximum effect. Calculating per shot, you'll have a chance of 48,9% to have at least 1 explosion and therefore a 51.1% chance of having none (and 8.1% to have 2).

From the wiki.

Edited by CaveCricket48

It's the inconsistency that bothers me, combined with the fact that bows are slow firing weapons. Probability mechanics don't work well on slow firing weapons as they do for high fire-rate ones.

Edit:

Pair with a high-rank Multishot mod for maximum effect. Calculating per shot, you'll have a chance of 48,9% to have at least 1 explosion and therefore a 51.1% chance of having none (and 8.1% to have 2).

From the wiki.

I think that is fine where it is though. Honestly, when I use Thunderbolt, it activates when I don't want it to, and I think a 50% chance of an explosion makes sense.

That's just me anyway.

Lol well the wiki isn't accurate all the time, i swear some people treat that thing like a personal bible. From experience of using all three bows damn near all the time, when i've but split chamber and thunderbolt on them it explodes damn near each shot. If it doesn't explode, then it usually does on the next one. Thunderbolt is fine where it's at and there are more important mods/things that need to be looked over.