Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Glaive Mod Idea] Blade Radius

Scherhardt

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the throw only 'hit' at the center and not the radius?

Yea, it's confusing but the web says that blade radius means the tip of a rotating blade not really the center itself.

f0107-07.gif

Not so sure myself. Hahas

Edit : Whoops, misunderstood the question.

Nope, throw hits with both center and radius.

Edited by Scherhardt

Edit : Whoops, misunderstood the question.

Nope, throw hits with both center and radius.

Hm, if it hits the blade radius then that makes sense why some bounce trajectory is wonky sometimes. If that is indeed how the collison is detected, a blade radius mod would make it much easier to hit a clump of enemies.

Hm, if it hits the blade radius then that makes sense why some bounce trajectory is wonky sometimes. If that is indeed how the collison is detected, a blade radius mod would make it much easier to hit a clump of enemies.

Yes, exactly the point why I get to suggest this idea. 

Can't we just get the Reach to have this effect? Seems kinda logical.

Yea, I've thought of that too, but Reach only affects 'melee' w/c the glaive if thrown is not. 

Reach on galive effects only lrngth of flight.

No, it doesn't. Check the wiki.

And it makes sense to use Reach. It somehow increases range of melees. Since it doesn't physically increase the length of weapons, I like to think it creates some kind of kinetic psi-blade-like projection of the weapon, thus increasing the range. It would make sense to do same with blades on glaive.

No, it doesn't. Check the wiki.

And it makes sense to use Reach. It somehow increases range of melees. Since it doesn't physically increase the length of weapons, I like to think it creates some kind of kinetic psi-blade-like projection of the weapon, thus increasing the range. It would make sense to do same with blades on glaive.

Then i think reach should be buffed