Potamine

Name: Breaker  Heckler

Shields: 90 (Max 500)

Health: 90 (Max 500)

Armor: 90

Power: 120 (Max 300)

Sprint: 1.3

Abilities:

1: Whirl Concussion (25); a ranged shock wave attack that strikes enemies with such lethal force, the shock wave travels through them and comes out the other end. Causes stun if it doesn't kill. 

-(Range, Focus) Spins a targeted enemy around and makes them 'accidentally' attack their allies.

2: Jam Wall (50); a frontal moving shield that follows you, and blocks all incoming damage, and amplifies outgoing damage by your guns  (NOT DISARM) Causes enemies' guns to randomly jam and creates a small explosion, ending in a short stun effect

-(Range)

3: Gust Cloak (30); Breaker bends light around himself to match the environment, and sneak past his enemies, or do increased damage   Heckler launches a wave of wind towards the enemies and knocks them down, giving the squad enough time to run away or finish them off

-(Duration)

4: Typhoon Blast (100); a radial blast that creates a large shock wave, dismembering enemies and stunning those who don;t die  A huge cylinder of wind encompasses Heckler as he runs around, redirecting projectiles in random directions and tossing close by enemies across the room. 

-(Duration, Range) 

(please keep sending me feedback, I really appreciate it! :D)

Edited by Potamine

Name: Breaker - Slightly dull, should be changed

Shields: 90 (Max 500) - You don't get to choose the max, it's worked out mathematically.

Health: 90 (Max 500) - Again...

Armor: 90

Power: 100 (Max 300) - Same here. The max would be 150.

Sprint: 1.3

Abilities:

1: Concussion (25); a ranged shock wave attack that strikes enemies with such lethal force, the shock wave travels through them and comes out the other end. Causes stun if it doesn't kill. - Doesn't seem like a #1 attack, seems too strong.

-(Range, Focus)

2: Wall (50); a frontal moving shield that follows you, and blocks all incoming damage, and amplifies outgoing damage by your guns 

-(Duration, Focus) - OP as hell. Invincibility + a damage buff??? For 50 energy, no less.

3: Cloak (30); Breaker bends light around himself to match the environment, and sneak past his enemies, or do increased damage 

-(Duration) - Cheaper than all current invisibilities, plus this has nothing to do with the theme of the frame.

4: Blast (100); a radial blast that creates a large shock wave, dismembering enemies and stunning those who don;t die

-(Focus, Range) - This is much too alike Rhino Stomp.

1. Nekros' Soul Punch

2. Volt's Shield

3. Loki's Invis

4. You even used Radial Blast in the description. Even though the stun effect resembles Rhino Stomp, need I say more?

Listen, I'm not being mean to you here, but I'm being honest. Nothing about these powers specifically screams "skirmisher" to me. A skirmisher implies a mobile warrior, not a berserker. Just think about your power choices. WHY does he project a wall if he's a skirmisher? WHY can be fire an energy bolt when skirmishing is all about being in a one-on-one melee?

You need to ask these questions, otherwise we have 13 Frames with slightly different powers and nothing unique added to the game. As of now, that's already sort of the case, so you and everyone else here who has a Frame idea really needs to step it up if you even want your ideas considered.

Edited by LordofTibera

1. Nekros' Soul Punch

2. Volt's Shield

3. Loki's Invis

4. You even used Radial Blast in the description. Even though the stun effect resembles Rhino Stomp, need I say more?

Listen, I'm not being mean to you here, but I'm being honest. Nothing about these powers specifically screams "skirmisher" to me. A skirmisher implies a mobile warrior, not a berserker. Just think about your power choices. WHY does he project a wall if he's a skirmisher? WHY can be fire an energy bolt when skirmishing is all about being in a one-on-one melee?

You need to ask these questions, otherwise we have 13 Frames with slightly different powers and nothing unique added to the game. As of now, that's already sort of the case, so you and everyone else here who has a Frame idea really needs to step it up if you even want your ideas considered.

Actualy Skirmishing is attacking an enemy with ranged weaponry until they get close then run away and repeat. (Not the internet term called kiting.)  But a Skirmish is a small scale battle. so there are different meanins of the same word

Actualy Skirmishing is attacking an enemy with ranged weaponry until they get close then run away and repeat. (Not the internet term called kiting.)  But a Skirmish is a small scale battle. so there are different meanins of the same word

Okay, but my main point still stands about the powers. That's the important part.