Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Big Picture Mode Overlay

Bentgras

Hey Yall, so upon further investigation I have discovered that the issue big picture mode is not being recognized or whatever at the login in screen. When I set the overlay to forced off, but controller on I was able to get on and move around and stuff. I just watched Rebb's interview, looking forward to a great year in 2020!

Yeah, like all my setting with BPM are messed up with steams update. Maybe Steam controller V2 is on the way, maybe somebody goofed. But if DE could check their end and let us know I would love that. Cuz my work around aint very satisfying

My work around is to launch Warframe via Steam without using big picture. It's annoying and clunky but it works.

Work around: boot up steam with your controller off. Log into warframe using keyboard & mouse. When logged in, turn on controller.

Problem is, Steam's big picture mode does not work with warframe. Then on top of that, the UI was not desiged for a combination of keyboard & mouse AND controller so the end result is a very buggy game play experience.

EDIT 2: Steam's latest update has reverted this bug.

Edited by memepool
clarification